Friday, October 18, 2019

18th of october 2019 Reepicheeps diary.



Hi Folks, as knight of Aslan i always  wonder how mankind is overcoming sickness.
I mean we talking animals happen to fall ill from time to time and nature will take it's course.
The same happens to us all. Even noble knights of the High King Himself cannot escape from it.
As i was visiting the hall of knowledge ( the Bodleian library of my own home town) i stumbled upon this poem.


As on microscopical level 

chemo does its job all too well

Gods love is radiating  

even through the darkest corners 

of our fears  and  deepest doubts 

wish you well Dan

wish you well

you’re in my prayers

is all for now i just can tel


As on unsurpassed and spiritual level
His spirit does His job all too well
For past  and present and the future
He takes us by the hand
lead us through this barren land
even when we’re walking a thin line
you’re still in my prayers
as brother in christ
your pain is also mine
wish you well Dan
wish you well
1 cor 12 verse 26

I just wanted to share this with you all.


Hail Aslan,

Yours truly,

Reepicheep.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just put your thoughts on my scribbles in words and let me know!

Yours truly,

Reepicheep.