Monday, June 24, 2013

Camping between the furr coats



I've been camping between the furr coats just a few miles from Lantern Waste.
Trying to get a glimps of what mankind is doing beyond the  Narnian borders.
I will be staying here for quite a long time, to complete my study on the habits of the  sons and daughters of adam and eve.
Observations can be  dillusive however.and  to be honest with you, i am surprised by what i've seen thusfar. It is as if people are slowly going mad overthere. How they rearrange their ethics and moral views depending on the state of their economy. O yes, that is a thing that worries me the most.
More and more  dillusion and corruption grows. As if truth is a long lost notion .
The abscense of common sense and plain pragmatism so badly needed in a time like this keeps me wondering how mankind will ever be able to survive itself.
I mean, without any help from outside.
They've killed their gods, or at least pronounced them dead, even killed one without notice.
But that's a complete other story.
There is one very small detail, easily overlooked though. Some of these sons and daughters of adam and eve are having a very rare glimps in their eyes as if they're part of some very special secret circle of friends. I can see it in their eyes when they're looking to the Sun.(Or should i say Son?)  Hmmm, makes me wonder what that means. What do you think of it?


For now i will stay on guard, here between the furr coats, observing the declining of man.
It is a sad thing to look at but hey, someone has to keep watch over us all!

Sleep tight, Good night

Yours truly

Reepicheep


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just put your thoughts on my scribbles in words and let me know!

Yours truly,

Reepicheep.